Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blogger calls my blog a "spam"

At home early today from office... but had to do some work at home since its a festival day..
And I think i must start reading something now...

Since two days.. wats the progress?
Monday went completely at office.. and since last night, I have solved some DI questions of previous-to-previous mock test paper..

Somewhere I feel I dont know what I should know... sometimes I read this and sometimes that.. and after a week gap, I almost forget what I have read.. so there is something wrong in the approach.. having very less time to practice could be the problem.. but I have to live with it.. I have planned a 2 week vacation at office, just before the cat exam. But I'm sure in the coming days, I will have to stretch to complete all the work before I go for vacation.

So, my current status looks completely screwed up.

And I remembered the DI question from test paper. I had not attempted most of the DI questions. But after looking at the solution sheet, I was able to understand the question. So, I somehow felt that questions were not framed properly. Or again may be my lack of practice..

Well, I will go and do some study now.. probably DI continued.. btw this blogger.com has termed my blog as a "spam". I think they are right in doing so :)

No comments: