Thursday, October 9, 2008

It takes almost half an hour

Yeah that's the time it takes for me to solve a question from DI section.. After an early return from office [8 :00 pm] and a good dinner, I'm with previous mock test paper again.. solving the remaining DI questions..
Thank god I have the solution sheet. At least I can apply some reverse logic and try to figure out the approach. I must get more serious now atleast and should start having fun solving these questions..

One thing for sure, I have realized the way I was wasting time before. Just doing nothing. eating, sleeping and reading news paper and thats it. No wonder I have become lazy boy now! Just half an hour to study and I'm feeling sleepy..

Okay, let me go back to these DI problems... When will I prepare verbal? What happened to my admission ticket for exam? Will think about them tomorrow.
And will try to wake up early tomorrow morning, say 6:00 am ! sounds like bullshit right?

No comments: