Saturday, October 4, 2008

Intro

Hii!

Almost 30 days to go! I have been preparing for CAT since july 2008.. No I can't call it a preparation. Attending some coaching class during weekends... With hectic schedule at work [yeah, I'm working since 4 years], I hardly find time during weekdays to even think of touching some book. Most of us - people working and preparing CAT - have nightmares solving those mock cat papers.
Weekdays at office and weekends at coaching class... All of a sudden no time for anything!

Anyway I'm hear to remind myself that its not over yet. Almost 30 days to go. Will I be able to convert my half cooked knowledge to something edible? I will give my best shot !
My previous mock cat percentile score was around 53%. That is where I stand today.

And today status - poor as usual. Solved around 4-5 questions of previous mock test paper and then realized that I had slept for an hour in the afternoon. In the evening I revised some chapters of quadratic equations, logarithms and Progressions. Now will study some English - roots.. Not roots those u see on the footpaths of huge trees.. these are roots of english words. Please pardon me, that's all the knowledge I have on roots today...

Tomorrow I have got another mock test.. to increase my frustration levels !! Anyway its time for me to have dinner.. time 11:48pm on sweet saturday

No comments: